Teach Drawing/Creativity in LA Area

---------

From: Sam Harper (dkguy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 18:04:33 PDT

Summer Greetings--

    Have been teaching drawing & creativity to K-5 and preschool kids in
the NW. Looking to locate in LA area. Question is finding the best links
and contacts online. Direct to Unified School Districts? To Support
organizations? To individuals?

     I know it's a huge artsed market in LA. Want to narrow it down with
your excellent assistance. Would be most grateful! Thank you.

Sam. (Teaching drawing to young kids-- the best thing I've ever done.)

---