Re: Field Trip

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 17:09:28 PDT

Hi Pam!

   Thanks for your help! I will be teaching in Denton, Texas. I only
have this account with denton isd. I had an account with hotmail, yet I
am unable to check it from my school e-mail. You may be able to send it
to this address...I hope.

Sincerely,

Ricardo

>>> pgstephens@attbi.com 07/23/02 06:40PM >>>

Ricardo:

I recently had an article published on this very topic. If you would
like, I can attach a copy and send it to your personal email address.

Where in Texas are you located? My article is centered around making
connections with public art and two Fort Worth art museums.

Best to you,
Pam