Field Trip

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 16:25:28 PDT

Hello all!

      This fall I will be teaching at a new middle school in Texas.
This will be my thrid year of teaching art at a third school. I have
yet to experience a field trip to the museum. Do you guys have any
advice for me to plan one? When is the best time to go...the fall or
Spring? How much should I charge the students? I would appreciate any
advice!

Thanks,

Ricardo

---