Re: Foreground/middle/background

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 09:16:18 PDT

Re: Foreground/middle/backgroundFor my National Board Certification video I have my beginning art students making a book that is accordian folded on both sides. These folds create areas that you can "slip" different sheets into, and we made on the foreground, cut out the negative space with exacto's, and then did a midground, cutting again, and then a background, cutting again. The back of the book was the sky.

It was bound in the regular way. It was done in craypas, and they were very painterly and wonderful.

San D

---