Re: drawing and talking

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 06:10:39 PDT

Quiet vs. Chatter may be an individual preference when working on
an extended project. My painting buddy Phil chatters on and I tune
him out. I've had lots of practice tuning out Frani for years. But,
when it come to drawing from observation, it is a right brain thing.
Total silence is best. Now, getting that silence in the art classroom
is another thing. It is worth doing, if you can.
                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: