Eight Women Artists

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 20:48:43 PDT

I published my web pages on the eight artists that I named
the tables in my classroom after. Some are still under construction,
but what on the internet isn't.
        http://www.taospaint.com/EightArtists/EightArtists.html
Explore the pages and let me know what you think. I'm trying to
make the art history part of my curriculum a little more fun to
explore.
                                                 Woody in KC

--
This one soars: