Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Eight Women Artists

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 20:48:43 PDT

I published my web pages on the eight artists that I named
the tables in my classroom after. Some are still under construction,
but what on the internet isn't.
Explore the pages and let me know what you think. I'm trying to
make the art history part of my curriculum a little more fun to
                                                 Woody in KC

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: