Mosaic animals/greek frames: Judy D?

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 20:48:04 PDT

Has anyone got the lesson by Judy Decker on mosaic animals in Roman/Greek
frames? It has always stuck with me and I want to try it. I have
included it in my lessons and am about to buy materials but I can't locate
it.
Haven't been able to get in touch with Judy so if anyone has it, I would
really appreciate it. (including you Judy, if I have the wrong e-mail)
Thanks for all the grid advice everyone!
Brenda

---