Re: Making wooden toys.

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 20:40:43 PDT

To drill safely at angles, it sounds like you need a drill press. I
picked a really nice one up at ACE hardware for 99 bucks this spring. YOu
can tilt the table to whatever angle you want to drill. I still can't
believe that this large and wonderful piece of equipement was that cheap.
It has a lock on it so kids can't use it without you, too. We are going
to use it next year to drill holes in copper bracelets to dangle things
off of them. But it will come in handy for so many things. In my case,
it will be a teacher only toy, as I teach elementary, but when we make
wooden toys, it will be great.

---