Re: drawing, still lifes, etc - thanks

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 05:52:45 PDT

thanks to everyone who sent ideas for drawings to extend the betty edwards
exercises. you have been an inspiration, as usual! a long time ago someone
referred to this list as a "staff lounge for art teachers" and that about
says it all! it is so very helpful to be able to bounce all our ideas off
of each other.

linda in michigan, in our 2nd day of thunderstorms - which would be fine
except that the construction crew is waiting to tear off my roof and build a
new one!

---