Blinders cure blindness-

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 12:24:29 PDT

Marvin, I think this is a really good idea. Thank you for sharing it. Also, I
hadn't been to your site in a while and just got done reading your letter to the
Superintendent through your advocacy page. I enjoyed reading it- but one
sentence really stands as a real eye-opener for me, "Art education has been
considered a frill for so long, that most adults in our society don't realize
what they are missing." Somehow this continues to be a perpetuated belief. It
is the same in my area.
Thanks again for the blinders idea.
Betsy