Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Netscape Composer Question / Help ?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 08:56:10 PDT

To anyone out there using Netscape Composer to create web pages:
When I'm creating a bunch of pages that will be similar in format
it seems logical to use the first page created as a template. When
I do this and then save each new page with a slightly different name.
The problem occurs when I make corrections on my new pages and
go to save the page as updated. It trys to save it with the original name.
It's a pain to be sure to change the name each time. Also, when I'm working
with these pages my computer drops my Netscape connection a lot.
I never have this problem when I create pages from a blank Composer
page. It only happens when I try to use a previously created page as
a template. I guess it's telling me to start from scratch.

If you are a Composer user: Can I create templates with Composer
and not run into this problem ???????????

                Thanks, Get back to me if you know, Woody in KC

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: