small, irregular items for right-sided drawing

---------

From: L. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 04:45:24 PDT

Linda,
don't know if you have access to any, but I've found that animal bones are excellent for this type of drawing excersize (especially skulls, hipbones, etc.). They're complex, lots of negative space, but unfamiliar enough to most of the kids that they can't rely on symbolic representation.
-Lydia de Toledo

---