Re: AP Art Grades

---------

From: Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 21:21:05 PDT

I have been waiting to see how my students did on their AP Studio
submissions for several months now. Today I got notice about their scores.
I was delighted to have a bunch of students pass but I am confused over the
results of 2 students who did not pass.

In my opinion they both had excellent and varied examples in the Breadth
section.

In their area of concentration they both had the use of collage in common
as the medium of choice. Could this be part of the reason they did not
pass? Are the people who score more skeptical of with the use of collage?

Can anyone fill me in on this so that I don't steer students in the wrong
direction again next year.

-Numo

---