Re: Drawing and talking

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 15:04:23 PDT

In a message dated 7/21/2002 11:21:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
4boys@attbi.com writes:

> >>When the class is quiet for awhile, I say, "Look, notice how no one is
> talking. That's because you are all using the right hemisphere of your
> brain. See how I isn't easy to talk." >>

My HS kids couldn't understand why they couldn't talk while they worked as
long as they were working...My response has always been "your mouth and your
brain work OR you hands and your brain work" When you talk and work your
only giving me 50% effort and I will only pass you for giving me 100% all the
time" I love a quite art room, Busy minds, busy hands WOW! is summer almost
over?
Peace
Gabrielle

---