durer grid perspective tool?

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 13:29:58 PDT

I was interviewing last year at a high school and I visited the art class.
They were drawing each other by holding up little clear grids like the one
Durer used. I know Dick Blick sells a large one but does anyone know
where I can find the small classroom kind?
I should have asked then because that teacher left and I turned the job
down.
There is probably a clever way to make 25 of them, any suggestions?
Brenda

---