Re: Drawing and talking

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 08:36:22 PDT

In a message dated 7/21/2002 7:58:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lindacharlie@wwnet.net writes:

> no space to set up a still life and leave it for a few weeks. ...small
> toys???? i could keep them in a bag and pass them out each class period.
> any other ideas?? things that are intricate and irregular so the lids would
> have to draw what they see instead of what they know.
>
> linda in michigan ---

HI Linda,
I too don't have much space to leavce still lifes out for days at a time.
sometimes I do pocket stills or backpask sstills. I have the kids empty
their pockets and arrange their items on a small piece of white board. I
crazy glue them in place and Can put them away until we meet again- you'd be
amazed at what HS boys carry in their pockets! One boy actually had a condom
and He thought I was during a random search for contraban haha
Peace
Gabrielle

---