Artists Tables on the Web

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 02:36:12 PDT

I name the tables in my classroom/studio after famous
women artists. I currently creating web pages about those
eight artists to supplement my curriculum. This page is
about Margaret Bourke-White.
        http://www.taospaint.com/BourkeWhite.html
Two connected pages are:
        http://www.taospaint.com/PicsOfMBW.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/Abstraction.html
Do you know any other good links on Margaret Bourke-White ?
                                Let me know, Woody

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: