Re: Re: multicultural art education

---------

From: Rosel R Valenzuela (mader_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 01:28:48 PDT

>..'made you change your teaching - administration, art ed theory, personal
>beliefs...?'
not changed but influenced by all mentioned. aside from the art ed theory consideration , we all must be guided by our school's mission, vision.

>..'Also, when you teach, are the units isolated here and there, or somehow
>tied in with your overall teaching?'
they're somehow inter-connected. the elements and principles in art bind the units while using multicultural themes.

hope this helps, lotte.

rosel

www.mysurfcard.com
Global Roaming Internet Access