Re: Drawing and talking

---------

From: M. Dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 21:06:40 PDT

  To those who are interested in this lesson, sorry but I have not been able to locate the lesson plan folder. If you have a copy of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain the exercices I use are in Chapter 4. The Vases-Faces exercise is my favorite and seems to be the best for feeling the shift from left to right hemisphere. I do this exercise on the blackboard so the students can follow along. I always get great reactions from the students on this one.
  Good Luck, Martha

---