Re: Elementary Sketchbooks

---------

From: Donna Evans (de31188_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 19:51:23 PDT

 Recently I observed an elementary art teacher who collects her students' work from K-5. She files them individually, and then binds each students work using the library's book binder. She gives these to the students as sort-of a graduation gift to go on to middle school with or give to their parents. The students can then add designs to the front of their notebooks/beginning portfolio.