color & camouflage art lesson?

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 07:11:07 PDT

hi

This fall I'd like to develop a design lesson for my section on
color, and feature the use of camouflage art. I'd like this
lesson/project to take 4-5 class hours to complete, after I have
introduced color design theory (Prim&Sec color, warm and cool,
analogous, complementary color, etc). I have gathered a few images
in support of this (ex: Bev Doolittle ) and think it would be
appropriate for the Art 10's .

I have not decided upon approach or medium as yet because the topic
is so broad. Has anyone tried this? Can you share hints on this?

christene in nova scotia

--
Christene Sandeson
Artist