Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

color & camouflage art lesson?

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 07:11:07 PDT

This fall I'd like to develop a design lesson for my section on
color, and feature the use of camouflage art. I'd like this
lesson/project to take 4-5 class hours to complete, after I have
introduced color design theory (Prim&Sec color, warm and cool,
analogous, complementary color, etc). I have gathered a few images
in support of this (ex: Bev Doolittle ) and think it would be
appropriate for the Art 10's .

I have not decided upon approach or medium as yet because the topic
is so broad. Has anyone tried this? Can you share hints on this?

christene in nova scotia

Christene Sandeson