Re: Virtural Reality for the classroom

---------

From: Jude & Frank Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 07:07:58 PDT

Woody,
    Thanks so much for posting this-it's very exciting and I look forward to
your own results. I am wondering how you can snap the digital camera while
it's on the turntable (your camera must be pretty different than mine-does
it have a remote shutter release device?) This reminds me of a few years ago
I and some other list members were at Rochester Institute of Technology for
a seminar in photography and Andy Davidhazy spoke of using a scanner to
'shoot' images in the round.
Jude

---