Shining a Light

---------

From: jude & frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 16:42:29 PDT

Hi all,
    Please allow me to shine a light on one of our list members! Deb Mortl (who would never want me to draw attention to her in this way) has a marvelous one woman exhibit in the tower gallery at Char's Gallery Ten in Gills Rock in Door County. For those of you outside of Wisconsin, Door County is beautiful and located on the pennisula which looks like a thumb on the glove (how's that for a visual?) of our state. Gills Rock is the community at the very top of the pennisula. Yesterday, my husband and I took a drive to Door County and visited some of our favorite galleries. I was blown away when I climbed the spiral staircase to the top gallery and saw Deb's name on the wall. It's a wonderful show in a wonderful gallery and if any of you have an opportunity to travel in that direction, don't miss it! Deb's work will be on display until Aug 16 & here is the website if you want to check things out-although the exhibit work is Deb's paintings-not the jewelry you'll find on the site!
Great work Deb!
With admiration & inspiration,
Jude
www.GalleryTen.com