Storing students arwork

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 08:25:19 PDT

Woody,
Excellent idea.. I will have students make digital photos of
their art and create a digital portfolio. I don't know anything about
powerpoint or html. Wouldn't it be better if the students just stored their
work in a folder on my hard drive..? we are MAC based.. tell me more about
why you think powerpoint and how do you do this.. if you have time, I
haven't used powerpoint. And why/what is html?
Wayne S