Re: Displaying Student Art

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 05:16:41 PDT

If you display a lot of art, then you tend to keep a lot of it
for a length of time. I also keep work for School Board room
exhibits, Youth Art Month, Scholastic Art Competition, etc.
Hundreds of pieces end up in a school wide art fair at the end
of the year. The question really is how do I get them to take
it home, rather than when do I send it home ?
                                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: