Re: What is EBD?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 05:09:05 PDT

The SPED students who come to my classroom are either:
LD Learning Disabled, ABC Autistic, or BD Behavior Disordered
I'm sure there are lots of other labels I'm unaware of. With rare
exception they seem to do fairly well in my class. I try to ignore
the labels even though I like to know in case it might help me
understand the student. The list of characteristics that describe
most special ed kids is about the same list that describes the
typical middle school student. Who can tell ?
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: