This list is awesome!!

---------

From: Lori Wagner (awesomemom7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 17:14:27 PDT

I now have one whole year under my belt as an art teacher at a small
Christian school - main classes are jr. high/high school & see each
elementary grade once a month :-( - I just discovered this site at the end
of the school year :-( but I have been so encouraged by all the great
ideas here!! It has been a real moral booster for me to know that a lot of
the stuff I did last year was on target!!! (I do not have a teaching
background, so was whistling in the dark at times!!) Whew!!! With all the
suggestions, etc. that have been posted this summer, I now have many more
ideas, on every aspect of teaching, for the coming year!!! Thank you !!!!
Lori in Oregon

---