I'm a first-year teacher

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 16:48:21 PDT

I don't know where I'd be without all of you and all of the great
suggestions you've given one another through this listserve...I have already
learned so much from all of you! I recently accepted my first elementary
art position and am walking into a school with a brand new art program, art
art room that currently amounts to boxes of unopened supplies and folding
tables that are propped against the wall. If anyone out there has any
inspiring suggestions for me regarding assessment of k-5 students (30
classes per week -- two buildings -- one art room, one art cart), first day
activities, etc., I'm all ears :)!

Thanks in advance!
Krista