Re: For Betsy, from Idus Arcement

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 08:11:14 PDT

Betsy, my mom graduated from IU (Indiana University). She was from Indiana
and ended-up teaching English in New Orleans, LA. I now teach art in
Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans). I wondered if you had maybe
gone to IU, because I knew they had a good Art Ed Dept... at least years
ago. Mom was in the Alumni Association and was even President of the New
Orleans Chapter for a while. Let me know... if you can!

Idus Arcement

---