Re: Fwd: Re: Elementary Sketchbooks

---------

From: Jackie Aust (ja1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 07:02:51 PDT

Linda,

If anyone sends me information directly, I do promise that I
will forward to the list. When it comes to the pictures, unless
a web site, I may have to send directly to you. I think it was
stated once that you could not attach or send pic. within email
to the list. Someone correct me if I am wrong, hey,and that
would not be anything unusual these days.

Jackie Aust
Director of Visual Art(K-12)
Bryan High Art Teacher/FA Dept. Head
3401 E. 29th Street