Re: Elementary Sketchbooks

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 07:01:23 PDT

May I please ask that responses also be posted to the list if there are
assignments or photos! I know we had this discussion recently, but there
was not much for elementary, and I teach elementary and am thinking about
making this a requirement for my students next year.

I don't think we've beat the dead horse to death yet!

Linda

---