Re: Roxanne Swentzell / Sculpture

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 06:07:37 PDT

Beth,
        I don't think I quite understand your question.
I work for free. So, I guess the cost is priceless.
The web page creation software I create with is free
to anyone. I use Composer, it's part of the Netscape
browser. I do pay a web hosting company $29 per month
for space on their server. I plan to remain involved in
art education after I retire and this technology stuff
is an addiction I can't break. Perhaps there is group
therapy for my problem so I can learn to fish again.
                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars: