Elementary Sketchbooks

---------

From: Jackie Aust (ja1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 05:19:27 PDT

Going to begin something new this year. Going to ask that all
my elementary art teachers keep sketchbooks for students in
grades K-5. We have only really pushed it for grades 6 and
above. Does anyone have pictures of some they have developed
for students in elementary so that I may use in a presentation.
I know this has been discussed several times. I would like for
you to email me personally with suggestions and photos so that
the list does not get upset with the repeat. What do you have
your lower elementary students do in sketchbooks.

Thanks for the time.

Jackie Aust
Director of Visual Art(K-12)
Bryan High Art Teacher/FA Dept. Head