Stan Herd Interview

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 18:50:49 PDT

The NPR radio show "What da ya know ?" was in Lawrence, Kansas
last Saturday. Feldman had Crop Artist Stan Herd as a guest.
I missed the show so I downloaded it. It's in Real Audio format.
You can listen to it by going to: (to download real audio file)
        http://www.taospaint.com/StanHerd.ram
If you want to hear only the Stan Herd part, move the slider control
to about 1/2 way.
                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars: