Roxanne Swentzell / Sculpture

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 17:48:18 PDT

Need an exemplar to teach sculpture around check out:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Swentzell.html
I got the idea for this web page when my newest copy of
New Mexico magazine came in the mail today.
Roxanne Swentzell has a way of including humor into her
art that must be seen. Her nude figures are hardly naked.
Perhaps my students can tackle some hollow clay figures
this next year. I found out that the artist is related to
my friend Jody Folwell in Santa Clara. Jody is her aunt.
                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: