Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Roxanne Swentzell / Sculpture

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 17:48:18 PDT

Need an exemplar to teach sculpture around check out:
I got the idea for this web page when my newest copy of
New Mexico magazine came in the mail today.
Roxanne Swentzell has a way of including humor into her
art that must be seen. Her nude figures are hardly naked.
Perhaps my students can tackle some hollow clay figures
this next year. I found out that the artist is related to
my friend Jody Folwell in Santa Clara. Jody is her aunt.
                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

This one soars: