Re:"keeping entertained"- to patty

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 13:41:25 PDT

Patty, don't sweat it.
Last week was my first week of school, in the year
round matter of speaking, and things usually move a
little slower with drawing projects and such. This
week is flying by, and I am definitely needed more,
less time to peel the glue off the tops of bottles if
you know what I mean. Sorry if I made the assumption
that your comments were directed to me- I was the one
who started that darn thread.

Jayna