Re: "Why don't you help me?"

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 13:37:43 PDT

Greg, I am appalled at the way you chose to disagree with Maggie. This is a PROFESSIONAL list - if you disagree please do it politely and without name calling.
~Michal

  maggie get the cork out of your regal behind;what you need to do is encourage every student to the level they are able with the intellectual tools THEY have to create works of art to enhance and empower them;not crow about their inferiority to you!!!this which i do not see at all clearly illustrated!remember this:only the good teachers are remembered!you must'n't forget who you are working for;the kids in the seats are paying your salary......give them their god- damned money's worth!! this from<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>greg sharp from california ! put a bandage on the big ones,looks like the 'little ones' will have to heal themselves!

---