Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Teacher Barbie Search

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 05:34:28 PDT

In support of arts education, Mattel will launch Art
        Teacher™ Barbie® and Kelly dolls, the second in
        the inspirational career series of "I Can Be" dolls.
I haven't found an Art Teacher Barbie doll yet but they do have a
contest some of you "art teacher dolls" might want to enter.
Being a guy, I suppose I have to enter the Art Teacher Ken contest.
Sorry the deadline was May 1, 2002. We lost out on the contest.
                                                Woody in KC

This one soars: