Re: New Internet Browser

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 22:52:44 PDT

I use "Crazy Browser", which operates similiar to IE, but it completely eliminates pop-ups. It tells you upon opening how many pop-ups it has stopped - my last count was over 100!
~Michal

  For those of you who have been annoyed with the pop up displays from Microsoft's Internet Explorer, there is a modified, updated version of the "discarded" Mozilla Browser.

---