Re: photocopying large format

---------

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 22:21:38 PDT

Hi Marcia in IL, this is Marcia (who went to ISU last year).... A couple suggestions.... maybe you can try the color copier at the ISU library? I used to photocopy images there and I believe it did go up to 11 x17 or maybe a little smaller. It's also cheaper than Kinko's and the quality is (or used to be) decent. They moved the copier around so just ask at the info desk. Also, my friend who was on the speech team used to print HUGE posters for visual aids at the Kinkos in Bloomington, so I'm really surprised they can't photocopy an 11x 14! Maybe the worker was new? :) Hope all is well for you! Marcia L., now in Skokie, IL.

--part1_194.98f8efa.2a5da2d5_boundary

Summer greetings! isn't summer great? anyway, I have a question: does anyone
know how to photocopy student work that is 11" x 14"? Kinkos says they can't
do it!!! My scanner is too small, my printer not good enough to print from
my digital camera... any ideas?

Marcia in IL