Are you equipped to handle EBD etc.

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 19:59:50 PDT

A lot of my students have the "I hate art" attitude and are dumped into my
room as last resort. I have said many times over to these students .."its
your grade" some don't care and will be disruptive. I know some of these
students have psychological hang-ups.. but, I am not equipped to handle
disruptive/misbehaved students. Are some of the teachers on this list
educated in knowing how to handle.. EBD students? I know I'm not
Wayne S