RE: temporary stop on mail

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 12:32:37 PDT

Go to
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
enter your e-mail, leave password blank unless you set one up. Then go
to Your Settings. Next change your status to nomail. Save the URL so
when you get back you can turn your e-mail back on.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"