Re: Students try us all the time

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 09:25:02 PDT

Wayne, I have the same problem. I have had to get very paranoid about their
creations in order to avoid the drug insinuations. I have angered them, but
I am expected to discourage this life-style and will continue to do so. In
the second place, this is not creativity in my estimation...generally, they
become more innovative when they don't have this agenda in mind. Usually
these clay projects are the least creative and aesthetic.
Idus