Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 09:09:03 PDT

Wayne, I have the same story with students...I have too many in a room that
is not large enough and I am frazzled at the day's end. I start to wither
after the 12:00 pm lunch. Of course, by this time I have had two Junior
High classes and one H.S. class, with one more H.S. to go! I have at least
25 to each class and 55 minutes for the Junior High and 1 and 1/2 hours for
each High School. At the days end I feel "rode hard and put away wet"!
Idus