Re: "school appropriate" Long

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 07:52:50 PDT

Another thing I have found out that if a students makes a bong, pipe,
even and ashtray it inevitably
gets dropped on the floor just before loading it in the kiln. I believe
that there is a heavier
gravitational pull on items that are drug related.

I believe that it's a fourth law discovered by Newton.
He had a teen age son at the time.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: