country bumpkin

---------

From: mike delaney (edelaney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 07:27:46 PDT

same here and it infuriates me when they make to drug related things. Hey so
many things fit into the project guidlelines like a teapot or a hollow
handle. I do not care how creative it is it still makes me mad to think I am
so stupid. I grew up in the 70's and I too learned a lot in my art classes
about drugs. I just hate it going on under my nose in the classroom.
Ann

---