Students try us all the time

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 07:41:20 PDT

I know in my ceramics class I tell my students not to make mushrooms.. drug
related issue.. they try me all the time. I had one student make a Native
American piece pipe.. or so I thought..all the while the students were
laughing behind my back. It wasn't till one of the other teachers told me
"hey, did you know that so called piece pipe your student created was in
reality a drug pipe".. I didn't know and was very embarrassed. Country
bumkin..
Wayne S