working on student's work

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 04:15:18 PDT

This is exactly why I decided to become an art
teacher- from private lessons to high school art
classes I couldn't get anyone to answer my questions I
had about art- they would just sit right down and
paint away. I knew there had to be a better way, so I
went to school to find out how to answer student's
questions without touching their work. I will never
forget bringing home paintings that my parents would
ooh and ahh over from my private art lessons and I
would tell them "Don't tell me how pretty it is, Mr.
B_______ painted it."

Jayna