Re: Art teacher POWER!

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 18:20:49 PDT

Yolanda, I must tell you that Donald C. Arcement is my husband, and he is
not the art teacher. My name is Idus (the art teacher) and I can see that
you have definitely thought about this and I appreciate your ideas. I will
mull over these suggestions and decide what would work for me. I hope to
get back to you to tell you what I have decided to try first and tell you
how it works. You have made some very interesting suggestions!

Thanks,
Idus O. Arcement

---