Re: Fwd: Re: keeping entertained

---------

From: Jackie Aust (ja1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 18:02:53 PDT

Hey,
It does happen . Teachers working on students work. This last
year as I was doing walk throughs on some of my art teachers, I
constantly found one teacher who would sit at a students desk
for 15 minutes ( not making this up) and work on that students
work. I found myself walking around helping the rest of the
students, out of habit. This teacher is no longer with us. I
ended up taking the one conference period I had( our teachers
have two) and sitting in her classroom all the time just to
document and help the students.

"You can't climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts."

unknown

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of
things, but their inward significance." ~ Aristotle

Jackie Aust

Director of Visual Art (K-12)
 Fine Arts Department Head-Bryan High
3401 East 29th Street